About Us & Vision

My photo
PUCHONG, SELANGOR, Malaysia
HOME BASE OPERATED BY BOTH ALICEQ & MARCUS AT PUCHONG, MALAYSIA * AUTHORISED RESELLER & SOLE DISTRIBUTOR IN MALAYSIA FOR i) CYLEINA ii) B & B iii) SPA INGREDIENTS iv) VENUS & MARS v) St DALFOUR * AIM TO BECOME THE LEADING WEBSITE IN MALAYSIA FOR ALL ORGANIC SKINCARE PRODUCTS. * SUITABLE FOR BOTH LOCAL & FOREIGN MARKET WHICH BELIEVE IN FREE OF MODERN HARMFUL CHEMICALS INGREDIENTS. * ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ARE CAREFULLY HAND PICKED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS FOR A YOUTHFUL & RADIANCE COMPLEXION FROM HEAD TO TOE.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tips & Tricks : Get the BEST of Cyleina Black Pearl


(click picture to enlarge)
Cyleina Black Pearl Original Condition before use


(click picture to enlarge)
Cyleina Black Pearl Look After Use (Pls discard the soap when it turns like this)

I am pretty sure many of you out there are regular users of Cyleina Black Pearl. No doubt, I am one of you too.

The Cyleina Black Pearl comes in a black box and the bar itself is sealed in a cling wrap. I always cut my Cyleina Black Pearl into 4 pcs from the full size bar. I only bring the one quarter bar  into the bathroom for my daily facial cleansing.

Now, how do u keep the other 3 pcs of quarter size of the Cyleina Black Pearl. My advice is to keep them in a zip lock bag to keep the freshness of the soap. I realised that those cut little soap kept in a open area will oxidise and all the good benefits will be gone.

Everyone would agree the Cyleina Black Pearl comes with a very berrylicious scent and leaves a cooling sensation during and after washing your face. This soap can calm down and cool my acne prone skin.

However, I realise this soap benefits will not last until the last bit of the soap. When you see the soap turned white at the outer layer (just like the 2nd picture above) and the  original scent of the soap is no longer there , the function of the soap will be totally gone. This is when I know I have to replace my soap.

How about you? Do you have any tips & tricks for using Cyleina Black Pearl? Post your comments and share with our peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BubblezShoppe Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No:
Shipping Address:
Order Form (Item x Quantity):
Remarks:
Skin Type:
Date Of Birth:
Shipping Method: Poslaju
Pos Ekspress
PosDaftar
COD
Payment Method: Paypal
Maybank
CIMB
Alliance Bank
COD

This online form was provided by Freedback.