PRICE : RM 75.00
ORIGIN: GUARANTEED FROM ACCR, GHANA
Water, cocoa pod ashes, plantain skins ashes, and palm oil
100% VEGAN SOAP, HYPO-ALLERGENIC, NON-COMEDOGENIC
PUREGLOW AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
It has FINALLY ARRIVED!
The Finest and Most Exotic Skin Clearer Available
This is the REAL THING! BEWARE of IMITATIONS! NO DYE and FRAGRANCE!
Pureglow is the first to bring Genuine African Black Soap in the Philippines!
The aroma and deep rich color result from the centuries old extraction process that each African Black Soap undergoes.
PREMIUM WHITENING SOAP
Benefits of Pureglow African Black Soap:
1. It relieves acne and removes blemishes.
2. It prevents rashes, itching and dry and scaly skin from developing.
3. It highly cleans pores and rejuvenates the skin leaving it soft and supple.
4. It restores skin that has been damaged through excessive use of bleaching creams and agents.
5. It effectively heals CHRONIC eczema, acne, pimples, freckles and dark spots.
6. It works AGAINST premature facial lines and wrinkles.
YOU SHOULD KNOW that…
Genuine African Black Soap is brownish in color and has an earthy smell. The appearance of the soap may be an issue to some, but let me honestly tell you that it is VERY WORTH IT. With this I do not only mean worth trying because it can give you results that would make you swear by it and wanna have it in your bathroom forever!
It can be drying to some so use of moisturizer is highly recommended. Stinging upon use of the African Black Soap is normal so there is nothing to worry about.
African Black Soap contains unrefined shea butter. If you are allergic to shea butter, latex products or nuts you may wish to avoid this product.
Storing your African Black Soap:
Pure traditional African black soap is a soft milled soap and has very high natural glycerin content. As a result, it readily absorbs moisture from the air. It must be stored in a dry location or in a sealed plastic bag or it will become soft as it absorbs moisture. Black soap exposed to the air will have a thin white colored film. This film is not mold it is caused by absorption of water from the air. This can be avoided by keeping the soap in a dry location away from moisture until ready for use.
TIP for SEVERE CASE OF ACNE:
You may take a picture of your acne scars before and after doing this routine to monitor the changes that it could bring you. Please take note that effects vary from person to person so please be very careful in using this wonder soap. Even the most organic/natural skin care can cause allergy to some.
1. Wash your face with Pureglow African Black Soap. Leave on for 10-20 seconds.
2. Dry your face with a clean washcloth.
3. Put emu oil on your fingertips and gently tap the oil on the affected area. Take note that a little goes a long way. You do not need to put on too much emu oil to guarantee efficacy. Just a dab is okay.
4. Wash your face with Pureglow African Black Soap after five hours.